design'by*blackraeyn;

Monday, June 09, 2003

Holidays are Here =)
Yeah...the holidays are finally here! After a week of real stress in school =). What a relief! Haha. I'm going to destress for a few days first. It's time to let loose now, especially after the SAT on saturday. Heh..going to watch lots of television and spend lots of time online. Think I already spent about 5 hours watching television and another 5 hours on the Net yesterday haha. But still got lotssa things to do during the holidays. PW meetings, homework to be completed, and most importantly, study for the Block Test. Sigh..this is the first time ever I have to study during the holidays for exam. It's not fun. Even last year, when I was supposed to revise a little bit for the 'O' levels, I ended up watching World Cup throughout the entire holidays. Sigh. Never mind..shall enjoy myself first before getting down to work =).

Watched the Men's Singles French Open final last night. Yeah..Ferrero finally wins! After two semifinal and one final appearances. I still think he should have won last year, but too bad he had to play with an injured ankle and some nerves, so he lost to Albert Costa. This year, he managed to get a revenge. Sigh..too bad Kim Clijsters didn't win the women's singles. Preferred her to win instead of Justine Henin. But still, I must say I gotta rejoice that this time, there's no Williams sisters in the final. Yeah =) And Clijsters also won the Women's Doubles..well, at least that's a title for her on her 20th birthday. Must say it's really been a good French Open this year, with all the players I like winning =). Another smiley. =).

Just burned a Clay CD, sort of. All the songs he sang in American Idol. But think I must have done something a little wrong. Cos two of the first few problems had a few glitches. Argh..but still, the overall CD was OK. My first effort at burning a CD =). Which warrants another smiley. Haha. Seriously, why am I so smiley today? But I think I should have put more songs..cos now the CD only lasts for just over half an hour..so there's still plenty of space. Never mind lah. Can burn another CD, with all the others' songs and the group performances. Haha. Think I'm really obsessed with American Idol =). Missed American Idol a lot. Amazing Race has sort of compensated it, but you know, American Idol is a different kind of show, it's a singing contest and they perform great songs! Was kindda sad that Amanda and Chris got eliminated, wanted those two women to get eliminated. Sigh. Never mind. At least Millie & Chuck, and Jon & Al are still in the show. Love those two teams. I am OK with the gay couple lah, but can't stand those two bimbos with the funny names, models I think. Whatever lah. Haha. Going to go out later, and hopefully I can get the American Idol Season 2: All Time Classic American Love Songs cd, or whatever the title is. =) Great songs in that CD. Got that What the World Needs Now is Love and Clay's On The Wings of Love. Which reminds me.... Clay's and Ruben's singles are out in the US tomorrow. But think I'll just download the songs, no point buying the singles. As of now, at the Amazon.com, for number of orders, Clay's CD is still at No.1, whereas Ruben's is at #4 or 5, dunno which one lah. But see...Clay's one is still ahead. He should have won. Sigh..no point dwelling in the past lah. Anyway, I can't wait for Clay's CD, which is out in September! Haha..anyway..I shall shut up about American Idol for now...

Anyway, I'm still on a high. But heh..recently I've been inspired to memorise song lyrics don't know why lah. And I particularly like this one. Think it's really meaningful, as in you know, it's really inspirational kind of words, something to motivate you in life, when you happen to encounter problems and feel really down.
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
And when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

Yup..the song hero. Haha...I'm playing the Clay CD I burned just now. Really love Bridge Over Troubled Water. Hmm..shall try to find the song lyrics, hopefully I can find them.

Haha..think that's all for me now. Really wrote a lot of crap. Don't know why I'm so hyper today lor. Slept at 3 this morning, cos I was watching tennis, then woke up so early at 9. Only 6 hours of sleep. Sigh. Haha. Never mind. I shall be happy today =). Another smiley. Whatever. I'm off for lunch now. Feeling really hungry. Shall end with a smile =).

posted by vivien at 2:13 AM




Comments: Post a Comment


Links

03S69
02S69
04S69
anna
bernard
bernice
bingyi
charlene
chris
eline
grace
guanhow
huishan
jessie
jiaqi
jinyong
lide
lihao
marcus
michelle
shiping
vincent
wendy
xiaowei
yanxi
yoong siang
zherui
zhimei


Archives

March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008


Credits

psychotic-sanity, the designer.
Toastsnatcher, Peachblush
& magicbox for the brushes.
Dorkette, for some codings.
Photobucket, for imagehosting.
Blogskins & Blogger