design'by*blackraeyn;

Friday, July 04, 2003

Still Happy
Haha...i'm still feeling like over the moon. Guess I was really stressed out by the block tests. Oh well. Studying during the holidays really sucks. No break at all. Well, I'm just glad it's all over. Don't really care about the results. I mean I've done the best I could, if it doesn't earn me a pass mark, what can I do? Haha..feeling so sleepy now, should have slept earlier during the block test period. Was sleeping at 12 every night. I think sleeping late has really taken a toll on me. When I was back home, I was mugging till 12.30am which is 1.30am s'pore time, and I only had like 7 hours sleep cos I woke up at 7.30am most of the time. Oh well.

Went to the dentist today and had my braces tightened. Thankfully, it's not so painful. I kind of prepared myself for the worst. Haha. Then went to the hairdresser to have a haircut and trim my hair. My mum thinks my hair is getting too long, but I didn't really want to cut it too short cos I still want to tie my hair, considering it's really hot these days. It was a really busy morning. Have a lot of stuff to do over the weekend. At least 3 things are done. Went back to MG yesterday to collect my certificate, which I was supposed to have done before I went back home. The guard was so unfriendly. Asked me to take my temperature. He was like why do you go here for? When I told him I wanted to collect my cert, he was like show me your cert afterwards. Sheesh. Doesn't trust me at all. Anyway, still have got to reply MG if I want to go for the Founder's Day ceremony. I'll most likely go, after all, it's a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing, your graduation ceremony. Then still have got to reply letters from my friends back home. And find birthday presents for 4 pple, 3 of them long overdue. Haha. Oh well. Guess I really am a slacker.

Just had my malay oral this afternoon. Wasn't really prepared for it, but at least had a practice yesterday. Only knew about it on monday after my econs paper. My initial reaction was sheesh..cos I had been mentally preparing myself for a full-day holiday and was making plans to go out, so obviously I couldn't. Then, I thought the oral was for block test, I didn't realise it was for AO level until I found out it's in NJ. So stupid. Anyway, the oral was OK. Hopefully, can get a distinction. As usual, I read too fast and stumbled quite a few times, but I was quite surprised the examiner cut me off after reading 2 paragraphs, when I was supposed to read 3. Answering compre questions was quite ok. Well, I was lucky in conversation too. My teacher happened to be going through a similar topic yesterday and how to answer it, so obviously I could talk a bit of crap. I mean, main thing is you have to talk right? Even if what you talk about is some piece of crap and not related to the topic at all.

Anyway, tomorrow, I'm going to Sentosa for some Streetwise Run, interact stuff, from like 12-7pm. Seven hours! It's going to be a long, tiring day tomorrow. Oh well. Hopefully, I can enjoy it.

Better end here. My mum has been bugging me to go offline cos she thinks it's no good for my eyes. Oh well. Just had an eye-checkup and my degree increased by 50 for each eye. No good. Anyway. I'm still in a happy mood and will be looking forward to the Amazing Race tonight. The only thing that kinds of irks me is that it'll be an all-Williams Wimbledon final. I was really hoping that Kim could beat Venus, but she did take Venus to three sets. Oh well. At least Roddick is still in Wimbledon, when Ferrero and Hewitt (my other favourite players) have been knocked out. Hopefully, Roddick can win the tournament, cos I really want him to win. Haha. Talk about me wanting to go and end my post. Haha. Anyway, I'm really going to end now. And go sleep. Since i'm now quite sleepy.

posted by vivien at 6:03 AM




Comments: Post a Comment


Links

03S69
02S69
04S69
anna
bernard
bernice
bingyi
charlene
chris
eline
grace
guanhow
huishan
jessie
jiaqi
jinyong
lide
lihao
marcus
michelle
shiping
vincent
wendy
xiaowei
yanxi
yoong siang
zherui
zhimei


Archives

March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008


Credits

psychotic-sanity, the designer.
Toastsnatcher, Peachblush
& magicbox for the brushes.
Dorkette, for some codings.
Photobucket, for imagehosting.
Blogskins & Blogger