design'by*blackraeyn;

Thursday, July 01, 2004

At Last
Finally Block Test is over... well almost. Still have Physics prac tomorrow. I think it's quite stupid to just go to school for 1 hour of Prac. At least BT was ok I think. Have holidays till Tuesday. Think I'll watch lots and lots of TV. Euro 2004 final on Sunday and also Wimbledon. And I still have my tapes to watch. And I also want to watch Spiderman. Oh well. So many things to do. Haven't blogged for the past week cos I was trying to be disciplined enough not to use the com. But obviously I still went to check soccer news and stuff.

I watched the Euro 2004 quarter-final match between England and Portugal with my 2 brothers. That was only the second live match I watched for the tournament and first England match (thanks to Channel 5.. don't know why they're showing all the Copa America matches live.. think Euro is more exciting). Anyway it was a very exciting match but obviously the ending was not what I hoped for (England lost 6-5 on penalties as match ended 2-2 after they'd led for like 80 minutes and had a goal that I still think is wrongly disallowed). I was like very scared watching the match and I was very nervous. But watching with my brothers was nice. It's definitely better than watching alone. They're super silly. My youngest brother was also an England fan, but I don't know why he made a bet with his friends for Portugal to win, so he still won his bet in the end. And my other brother hates England to the core so he was rooting for Portugal to win. He even brought his bolster out as a good luck charm for Portugal. Two of us were like whatever but then soon after Portugal equalised. Oh well.. but anyway my brother's joy was short-lived cos his French team lost the next day in an even more stunning upset. Haha.

On Friday, had dinner with Ivana who'd just come back from Australia with a few others, most of whom I've lost contact with. Haven't seen Ivana for like 1 year but I think she still looks the same. The others look quite different, but Anna and I agree that Evelyn looks the most different. She came in spaghetti strap and long skirt. That's like a 180 degrees turn from what she was like in MG. We ate Newton Circus. And I realised then that I haven't eaten there before.

On Saturday, had dinner with church people at Waffletown, which is at Balmoral Plaza, quite near my house. After that, I was actually supposed to go for worship practice after that cos our class and the Sec 4s were supposed to lead worship the next day. But I decided to back out in the end cos as usual, I haven't finished studying yet and still had lots and lots to cover.

Anyway, they're not showing OC again today. Quite irritating cos they always don't show O.C. Alias also. But at least they're showing a soccer match, something that I can watch. Replay of Holland and Portugal's match this morning. Oh well too bad Holland lost cos I would have preferred them to win. I hope it'll be a Portugal vs Czech final and I'll be a neutral during the final. Maybe it'll be better for me if I don't support any side cos if I support one team, I'll get really really nervous watching the match.


ONLY ONE (Yellowcard)

Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason

I feel so broken up
And I give up
I just want to tell you so you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

And something's breaking up
I feel like giving up
I won't walk out until you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one who gets me like you do
You are my only my only one

Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one, no one like you
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one

posted by vivien at 1:05 AM




Comments: Post a Comment


Links

03S69
02S69
04S69
anna
bernard
bernice
bingyi
charlene
chris
eline
grace
guanhow
huishan
jessie
jiaqi
jinyong
lide
lihao
marcus
michelle
shiping
vincent
wendy
xiaowei
yanxi
yoong siang
zherui
zhimei


Archives

March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008


Credits

psychotic-sanity, the designer.
Toastsnatcher, Peachblush
& magicbox for the brushes.
Dorkette, for some codings.
Photobucket, for imagehosting.
Blogskins & Blogger